Intelligence Client Manager (PART TIME)
We’re hiring now, send your CV for consideration
Head of Intelligence
Company offices in the City of London and Bournemouth with fully remote work possible in line with company policy. Some overseas travel may be offered..
The Intelligence Client Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Intelligence in conducting sales for the consulting arm of MIS, which delivers bespoke projects for clients in the insurance, legal and defence industries. The ICM will lead on identifying and pursuing opportunities in line with the sales strategy, communicating with clients to establish needs and then managing the relationship throughout the delivery process.
The role is initially for 12 hours per week, with scope to expand.
Areas of Key Responsibilities:
- Leading communications with clients from a variety of sectors including insurance, legal and defence to establish client objectives and explain the most suitable solution for their needs.
- Introducing clients to MIS’ work and knowledgeably explaining our range of capabilities.
- Managing client communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Overseeing delivery costs and invoicing.
- Supporting the Head of Intelligence in developing a sales strategy.
Qualities and character traits:
- Comfortable talking to new clients from varied industries and backgrounds.
- Able to form productive relationships quickly
- A proactive problem solver.
- Conscientious at project management.
MIS aggregate and analyse space, air and ground based sensors to provide a timely, robust and holistic view of global events. As the winner of the 2018 British Claims Award for Outstanding Achievement of the Year, we combine machine learning algorithms with over 100 years of military-trained damage assessment expertise to deliver timely and actionable intelligence to global insurance markets. Our military heritage drives our sense of urgency and means we understand what has to be done during major catastrophes, ensuring customers get what they need – on time, every time. We are proudly the owner of a cross market SaaS solution, adopted by key players in the (Re)insurance industry. We have been serving the insurance market since 2016; recent technological advances means our product is on the desktops of many claims and underwriting staff across the industry and we are looking for new talent to augment the teams delivering this high quality analysis.
MIS is a proudly and defiantly diverse employer. We only care that you are a good human, who is amazing at your job, who is interested and interesting, who wants to do truly transformational work. We don’t care about gender identity, sexual preference, skin colour, able-bodied-ness, marital status or otherwise of our team members. We just want to work with the best.
If you feel like you’d be a good fit for this role, please send a CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]